[uf-discuss] Mobile browser with support for microformats

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 00:06:16 PST 2009

On 1/16/09, Aleksander Kmetec <aleksander.kmetec at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Has there been discussion about a search microformat for functionality
> such as described above before? If so, is someone able (and willing) to
> point me in that direction so I can read up?
> >

>  No discussion that I would know of. But it certainly looks like we're
> moving towards one. I'll try to put together a basic proposal for the search
> microformat over the weekend; but I certainly won't mind if you beat me to
> it. :)

There was some discussion several years ago about mapping OpenSearch
to microformats. Then the browser's internal search box could act like
a search box for the site
http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-discuss/2006-August/005298.html

If we wish to discuss new formats, we should move that discussion over
to the -new list

Thanks,
-brian

--