[uf-discuss] Vocamp in Sunnyvale (6/18 & 6/19) - Limited space avaliable

Micah Alpern alpern at yahoo-inc.com
Thu Jun 18 11:30:08 PDT 2009

Hi all, sorry for the last minute notice, but I wanted to let people
know about a VoCamp that's being held in Sunnyvale and organized with
the help of Yahoo.

http://vocamp.org/wiki/VoCampSunnyvale2009

The conference is pretty much full up, but we may have 1 or 2 slots
available for people who work on microformats as vocabulary editors or
implementers. If you're interested please call my cell: 408.209.9509.
Sorry again for the last minute notice. Next time we host a Vocamp I'll
make sure we post it to this list early.

Thanks,

Micah