[uf-discuss] Re: Vocamp at Yahoo! on Thur & Fri ( 6/18 - 6/19)?

Rohit Khare rkhare at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 13:54:02 PDT 2009

There's a great event starting in an hour or so in Sunnyvale, VoCamp. Unfortunately, I can't make it but we can reassign a spare spot to microfolk who may be passionate and prepared to swap experience with other participants.

I know it’s rather short notice for Vocamp hosting at Yahoo! this Thur and Friday (June 18/19th).

http://vocamp.org/wiki/VoCampSunnyvale2009

So if someone wants my spot (it's quite full already sorry) please ping Micah directly or me.

Thanks, Rohit
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T