[uf-discuss] mixing vocabularies

Thomas Loertsch loertsch.thomas at guj.de
Thu Jun 25 08:16:04 PDT 2009

On 24.06.09 16:23, "Brian Suda" <brian.suda at gmail.com> wrote:

> You should add this to the Wiki under the
> FAQs, then we can all iterate on the best answer.

i know that the wiki is regarded as the way to do things in this community
but i'd like to remind you that there is no mechanism in place to get
notification when a particular page is updated. anyway i do prefer mail for
discussions and wikis for results (temporary or permanent) but this absence
of a notification mechanism makes it particularily painful to keep up with
what's happening and tends to discourage participation to some extent (or
better: if you only want to participate to some extent).

cheers
thomas

.
Thomas Lörtsch