[uf-discuss] mixing vocabularies

Peter Mika pmika at yahoo-inc.com
Sun Jun 28 14:44:46 PDT 2009

I agree with your analysis. Indeed over-emphasizing this reuse from
hcard gives the impression that somehow the ingredient has to be an
hcard. I would also add that it would make it easier for people to use
the hrecipe format if the references to hcard and hatom would be removed
or at least deemphasized, because it gives the reader the impression
that one has to read or understand the hcard/hatom spec before starting
with hrecipe, i.e. that it's not a standalone spec. Based on what you
say, it should be, i.e. it should make sense without reference to
hcard/hatom.

and thanks to Tantek for the editing....

Cheers,
Peter