[uf-discuss] FYI: serialization of hCard into JSON

Kevin Marks kevinmarks at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 11:01:50 PST 2009

Whats the data loss?

One of the nice things about these tools is that you can chain them,
eg piping hCard into PoCo through vCard:
:

http://www.plaxo.com/pdata/vcard?vcardUrl=feeds.technorati.com%2Fcontacts%2Fkevinmarks.com

and piping the result into XOXO for easier human readability:

http://kevinmarks.com/cgi-bin/jsontoxoxo.py?url=http://pulse.plaxo.com/pulse/pdata/vcard?vcardUrl=feeds.technorati.com%2Fcontacts%2Fkevinmarks.com