[uf-discuss] Google announces Microformats/RDFa support!

Frances Berriman fberriman at gmail.com
Tue May 12 12:54:47 PDT 2009

Ah, thanks Manu.  Glad it's gone into their FAQ so quickly.

Very exciting news.  I concur with the congrats to all the people who
have put in hard work.  :)

Worth mentioning that we may see a sudden influx of people to the
site, IRC and wiki - so those of us that have been here for a while
should be keen to lend a hand and point new comers in the right
direction.

-Frances

2009/5/12 Manu Sporny <msporny at digitalbazaar.com>:
> The subject line says it all - Google just announced support for various
> Microformats and RDFa!
>
> Here's the Google FAQ page on structured data:
> http://google.com/support/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=99170
>
> Here's the announcement on the RDFa mailing list:
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdfa/2009May/0011.html
>
> Congrats to everyone in the community and everyone that has helped
> create a Microformat!
>
> -- manu
>
> --
> Manu Sporny
> President/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
> blog: A Collaborative Distribution Model for Music
> http://blog.digitalbazaar.com/2009/04/04/collaborative-music-model/

Frances Berriman
http://fberriman.com