[uf-discuss] Re: An Inconvenient hCard

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Sun May 24 03:25:13 PDT 2009

On Sat, May 23, 2009 at 7:31 PM, Julian Rickards
<julian.rickards at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/5/23 Brian Suda <brian.suda at gmail.com>:
>
>> --- i have added value-class pattern, but must have missed it for the
>> TYPES. I'll confirm this and get it fixed in the next few days.
>>
>> -brian
>
> Very cool!!! I look forward to seeing it.

I had a look at your mark-up and i think the problem is there. (Once
it is changed, X2V might still need updating?)

You have:
123-4567</span></div>

The TYPE is still "Numéro de téléphone" because the class="type" is on
the span, if you move the class="type" to the ABBR then it would pull
the @title value of "work". It is also possible to use the new
value-title pattern instead.

If you are still having problems, let me know.

-brian

--
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk