[uf-discuss] dtstart and dtend with value class pattern

Chris Cressman chris at chriscressman.com
Mon May 25 10:47:35 PDT 2009

I'd like to mark up the example below with a dtstart and dtend. I've
done this in the past using the abbr design pattern. I'd like to use
the value class pattern instead. However, I haven't been able to find
any examples of the value class pattern that include both a dtstart
and dtend. Can someone recommend markup for my example below? I'd like
to include machine readable datetimes without changing the human
readable text. Thank you.

Chris

Example: <p>Saturday, June 13, 2009, 4pm&#x2013;7pm</p>

dtstart: 2009-06-13T20:00:00Z

dtend: 2009-06-13T23:00:00Z