[uf-discuss] Ident Engine

André Luís andr3.pt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 08:18:57 PDT 2009

Glenn,

thank you (once again) for your effort.

This is *huge*. I believe it *does* lower the barrier of using
identity discovery. Specially given the level of interest around js.
And thank you for including a note on progressive enhancement on your
ALA article. ;)

Meanwhile, I've pimped the lib around the office and some of them are
sending me feeback on some of the tests they ran. Would you be
interested in checking some of the faulty results? One of them got a
sgn:// "template" URLs from myspace in one of your demos.

Cheers,
--
André Luís