[uf-discuss] simpler markup for representative hCard

Nick Levinson nick_levinson at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 08:22:59 PDT 2009

I'm creating several websites of my own and there'll likely be an hCard for me, but I probably won't use it to link to a page about me (I'm largely a hermit).

As I understand your specs, what necessarily makes an hCard a representative hCard is assigning classes uid and url to an element within the hCard.

Or if I don't put a link into the element with classes url and uid, do I assign class uid but not url?

Or am I supposed to have a link and therefore if no other link is available I should write a recursive link to the page with the hCard just to be sure there's a link, even though it won't do anything if a visitor clicks on it?

Thank you.

--
Nick