[uf-discuss] hListing on EveryCarListed.com

Johnson, James C James.C.Johnson at idearc.com
Wed Oct 28 12:42:02 PST 2009

Greetings Microformat Community,

We're pleased to announce that EveryCarListed.com has recently rolled
out it's implementation of hListing for every car that's listed on the
site.

This represents almost 2 million new hListings for new and used cars and
we hope this is helpful to the future standards of hListing. We'd like
to thank Tantek Celik for his valuable input and time helping us
implement this.

We are excited to see the full standard of hListing once it is out of
draft, and we are excited to be an early adopter of this particular
microformat.

EveryCarListed.com's goal with microformats is to be on the forefront of
implementing this standard and we hope the Microformat Community accepts
our implementation.

We look forward to input from the community. Please let us know if we
can do anything to help with the implementation and how we can give
back!

James C. Johnson | Search Architect | Idearc Media LLC