[uf-discuss] hevent aggregation and search?

Jesse Hammons jesse at wezaggle.com
Wed Sep 2 17:53:39 PDT 2009

I was pretty excited to learn that hevent's are indexed by
searchmonkey at last night's microformats dinner.  Does anyone have
pointers on people/projects that have deal with searching for hevents?
 Ideally I would like to search for events in a given region and a
given time range, I haven't been about to figure out a way to do that
with the BOSS api.

thanks!
-Jesse

http://boss.yahooapis.com/ysearch/web/v1/red+searchmonkeyid:com.yahoo.page.uf.hcalendar?appid=%200UNA8NDV34Hg9Ppoxy66LMqfi1vvj6SVq8IL1z7oEsBJ9Uv4sWHU41t6H27t27onBUIT&format=xml&start=0&count=15&view=keyterms%2Csearchmonkey_feed%2Csearchmonkey_rdf

--
Jesse Hammons
time to see your friends! http://www.wezaggle.com