[uf-discuss] Practical Examples of Project Outlines in XOXO Format

Tom Morris bbtommorris at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 02:14:59 PST 2010

On Thu, Dec 3, 2009 at 16:51, Doug Reeder <reeder.29 at gmail.com> wrote:
> This seems like it ought to be an FAQ, but I've had no luck searching for
> this nor following links.
>
> I'm writing a productivity tool which can import XOXO outlines, and it works
> fine for the small examples on the XOXO wiki, and re-importing outlines
> exported from itself.  I'd like to test it with realistic examples, such as
> outlines written with something like MORE (for Mac OS Classic) or
> BrainForest for Palm OS.  I'm especially interested in outlines with
> metadata.   Where can I find such examples?

I came at XOXO from the outliner perspective - OmniOutliner,
Frontier/Radio/OPML.app etc. - and found it difficult to get my head
around the conversion between the two. Tantek asked me back in 2007 to
add my thoughts on XOXO<->OPML mapping and interop to
xoxo-brainstorming on the wiki.

I've moved them over now to xoxo-opml-issues -
http://microformats.org/wiki/xoxo-opml-issues

(Sorry about the slow response - my Drafts folder is a scraggly
wilderness of ineptitude, this reply has sit here for over a month!)

--
Tom Morris
<http://tommorris.org/>