[uf-discuss] Fwd: I-D Action:draft-nottingham-http-link-header-07.txt

Mark Nottingham mnot at mnot.net
Thu Jan 21 19:34:48 PST 2010

[re-resending]

FYI; this is the latest draft of a proposal to change how rel values are registered, aligning their use in Atom, HTML, HTTP headers and other formats.

Feedback appreciated, either on the ietf-http-wg mailing list, or directly. Note that this is in second IETF Last Call.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Internet-Drafts at ietf.org
> Date: 19 January 2010 4:30:02 PM AEDT
> To: i-d-announce at ietf.org
> Subject: I-D Action:draft-nottingham-http-link-header-07.txt

> 	Title           : Web Linking
> 	Author(s)       : M. Nottingham
> 	Filename        : draft-nottingham-http-link-header-07.txt
> 	Pages           : 25
> 	Date            : 2010-01-18
>
> This document specifies relation types for Web links, and defines a
> registry for them.  It also defines the use of such links in HTTP
> headers with the Link header-field.
>
> Status of this Memo
>
> This Internet-Draft is submitted to IETF in full conformance with the
> provisions of BCP 78 and BCP 79.
>
> Internet-Drafts are working documents of the Internet Engineering
> Task Force (IETF), its areas, and its working groups.  Note that
> other groups may also distribute working documents as Internet-
> Drafts.
>
> Internet-Drafts are draft documents valid for a maximum of six months
> and may be updated, replaced, or obsoleted by other documents at any
> time.  It is inappropriate to use Internet-Drafts as reference
> material or to cite them other than as "work in progress."
>
> The list of current Internet-Drafts can be accessed at
> http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-abstracts.txt.
>
> The list of Internet-Draft Shadow Directories can be accessed at
> http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html.
>
> This Internet-Draft will expire on July 23, 2010.
>
> Copyright Notice
>
> Copyright (c) 2010 IETF Trust and the persons identified as the
> document authors.  All rights reserved.
>
> This document is subject to BCP 78 and the IETF Trust's Legal
> Provisions Relating to IETF Documents
> (http://trustee.ietf.org/license-info) in effect on the date of
> publication of this document.  Please review these documents
> carefully, as they describe your rights and restrictions with respect
> to this document.  Code Components extracted from this document must
> include Simplified BSD License text as described in Section 4.e of
> the Trust Legal Provisions and are provided without warranty as
> described in the BSD License.
>
> This document may contain material from IETF Documents or IETF
> Contributions published or made publicly available before November
> 10, 2008.  The person(s) controlling the copyright in some of this
> material may not have granted the IETF Trust the right to allow
> modifications of such material outside the IETF Standards Process.
> Without obtaining an adequate license from the person(s) controlling
> the copyright in such materials, this document may not be modified
> outside the IETF Standards Process, and derivative works of it may
> not be created outside the IETF Standards Process, except to format
> it for publication as an RFC or to translate it into languages other
> than English.
>
> A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
> http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-nottingham-http-link-header-07.txt

> [...]

[ stripped because of microformats.org list policies ]