[uf-discuss] Microformat h-names contradict the process documentation

Andriy Drozdyuk drozzy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 13:35:14 PST 2010

I thought so, but what about:
- Rel tags - they  could be used for something else - these is no way
to infer if the rel-tag is beign used in "semantic ways" or not.
- Other formats that don't have namespaces, e.g. geo
- "Design for humans first, machines second"

I mean, wouldn't one always go for either "all-must-use-namespaces"
(aka xml schemas!) or let's keep it as simple as possible?

Sorry - I am just trying to get a jist of where the ideas are coming
from in these standards, not trying to undermine them...
-Andriy Drozdyuk