[uf-discuss] added hReview-aggregate and rel-author as drafts, archived a few others, uf2 for new ufs

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Fri Aug 3 19:37:29 PDT 2012

On 08/03/2012 08:32 PM, Tantek Çelik wrote:
> 2. Archived drafts/spec
>
> In addition, I created a new section "Archived" (Ben Ward's
> suggestion) to collect microformats that haven't really taken off,
> that is appear to lack any major publishing/consuming support and
> have moved the following there:
> http://microformats.org/wiki/#Archived
>
> * hAudio

What constitutes "haven't really taken off"?
Since when do we have a timeframe for "taking off"?
Where are these definitions and time-frames documented on the site? I
couldn't find it.

Wikipedia is currently marking up over 119,555 songs and albums with
hAudio markup - why is that not enough?

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Which is better - RDFa Lite or Microdata?
http://manu.sporny.org/2012/mythical-differences/