[uf-discuss] Microformats 2 status

Dan Brickley danbri at danbri.org
Fri Jun 1 12:59:41 PDT 2012

Hi folks

I liked the direction Microformats 2 was heading in - simpler
conceptual model and more consistent documentation. Checking back to
see how things are,
http://microformats.org/wiki/index.php?title=microformats-2&action=history
it seems that page is fairly stable lately.

Is that an indication of consensus that the design is more or less
right, ... or a lack of enthusiasm in moving things in that direction?
If I wanted to get my hands dirty with test cases and a parser, is
anyone working on parsing tools? Looking in the page for mentions of
parsers, I only see discussion on relationship between parsers for
v1-style markup and the new approach.

Thanks for any thoughts,

cheers,

Dan