[uf-discuss] When is the right time to use hmeasure, hangle, and hmoney?

Ian Yang ian at invigoreight.com
Fri Apr 5 22:40:44 PDT 2013

Hi all,

Recently I discovered that microformats also cover measurement
(http://microformats.org/wiki/measure). That is helpful.

I was trying to find a semantic way to mark these contents up, but
there really isn't any element which is dedicated to this in HTML5.
And apparently microformats can solve my problem.

So my question is: When is the right time to use hmeasure, hangle, and
hmoney? Am I suggested to use them on "all eligible contents" of "all
kinds of websites" I develop?

Kind Regards,
Ian Yang