[uf-new] media-info and podcasts

Alexandre Van de Sande alexandrevandesande at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 07:47:02 PDT 2007

Reading the media info page on the wiki I could not find many
references to long podcasts with multiple musics.

One aspect that media-info for music should address is that of a long
file with multiple musics inside, like a music podcast or a mix tape.
I listen to many podcasts and unless they are in a proprietary "apple
enhanced podcast" m4a file, my computer has no means to retrieve any
information concerning what I have been listening to. Many podcasts
post a track listing so that would be probably the best place to start
microformatting.

I am going to post some examples on the wiki, but I am just wondering
if I missed this discussion somewhere?

thanks

Alexandre Van de Sande
 ------