[uf-new] Point of order

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 13:10:50 PDT 2007

On 4/16/07, Michael Everett-Lane <michael at donorschoose.org> wrote:
> Do questions / suggestions on hListing belong here?

--- all questions regarding new ideas or new suggestions should go to this list.

> I posted something on the wiki but not sure if I'm supposed to raise the issue on this list
> as well. Please forgive my newbieness.

--- it certainly depends on what the issue is? many people have
different levels of interest and not everyone who may read the mailing
list also reads the wiki and vice versa. It is best to use your
digression whether to post the question to both. Sometimes it might be
best to talk about the idea question on the email list then document
it on the wiki (both the question and resolution, debate, conclusion).

-brian

--
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk