[uf-new] hAlbum Microformat brainstorming and proposal pages created

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Wed Aug 8 12:02:12 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-08-08 at 14:35 +0000, Brian Suda wrote:
> On 8/8/07, Martin McEvoy <martin at weborganics.co.uk> wrote:
> > Is A hAlbum Microformat necessary?
> > I would much prefer to expand hAudio a little to include tracks
>
> --- from my understanding, hAudio is ONLY about individual tracks, an
> hAlbum, would be a collection of hAudios.

correct..

> Given, that i would prefer to let the current hAudio work be expanded
> to include collections, and you see the current proposal of hAudio to
> be expanded to include individual instances, i think we have a serious
> communications and understanding of what this microformat is actually
> trying to accomplish.

No I don't think we do have a misunderstanding, I was just asking a
question to the community "can we extend hAudio to suit the needs of
hAlbum" the general consensus is No and that's OK with me but someone
needs to ask just to clarify what is within the scope of this
discussion.

?

> we need to all get on the same page before we can properly discuss
> these ideas further.

Indeed we do.

Martin