[uf-new] Microformat for article/document?

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Fri Jul 13 16:54:00 PDT 2007

In message
<84ce626f0707131342q1e8068fbn270db513b9fc5cbf at mail.gmail.com>, Charles
Iliya Krempeaux <supercanadian at gmail.com> writes

>On 7/13/07, Henrik Kraft <hkraft at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Ive been looking but cant seem to find a mf for a document.

>Perhaps I'm missing the point, but... isn't <html> considered to be a document.
>
>And thus <html> is your "article".  <title> is your "header".  And you
>can include some class names on various elements inside of <body> for
>your "preamble" and "bodytext".

That's one way of looking at it; but in:

        <http://www.westmidlandbirdclub.com/biblio/SuAScene/2-15.htm>

for example, the 2006 article (i.e. the whole page) contains and
describes a 1948 article.

Then again, the latter, and the original enquirer's document, could,
perhaps, by wrapped in a "citation" microformat.

--
Andy Mabbett