[admin] [EoT request] was Re: [uf-new] Use of img in rel-* (with analyzed data)

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Mon Jul 16 09:29:48 PDT 2007

Tantek Çelik wrote:
> In addition this is a general admin request for those mentioned (Manu and
> Andy in particular) to STOP posting on this thread in the list for at least
> 7 days (to reduce list noise) or until they've documented concrete proposals
> *and* the criticisms brought up in the email thread using the wiki.

Out of respect for the community, I'll stop posting for 7 days. I'll
spend time documenting this argument on the wiki and will point everyone
to that page once it is updated along with a more detailed explanation
as to how the analysis was completed and why the data is pertinent. If
there is any other information that people would like included on the
page, please let me know off-list.