[uf-new] microformat granularity: currency and measure

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Wed Jul 18 13:28:00 PDT 2007

In message <469E6DDD.60807 at brixlogic.com>, Guillaume Lebleu
<gl at brixlogic.com> writes

>Andy Mabbett wrote:

>> For that reason, I'd like to see work done to make the "currency" and
>>"measurement" microformats complete - at least as usable drafts.
>I'm willing to contribute more time on these. What do you see as
>specific work items that need to be done to move forward?

Thank you.

In the case of currency, I think we should polish and publish:

   <http://microformats.org/wiki/currency-brainstorming#Straw_man_proposal>

In the case of measurement, we can use your examples:

   <http://microformats.org/wiki/measure-brainstorming#Guillaume_Lebleu>

as a straw-man, but the chief unresolved issue is what to do about the
plethora of non-SI units, and which we should include.

--
Andy Mabbett