[uf-new] Receipt microformat

Storset, Leif Leif_Storset at intuit.com
Mon Jul 23 12:23:15 PDT 2007

Manu Sporny wrote:
> I'm assuming that Leif will take lead on this and post the first set
> of examples (let me know if this is not the case, Leif).

I have now sent all my collected samples to Rob Manson for upload.

I gather that the next step is to extract relevant markup and analyze
it. I can make a first stab at this tomorrow morning (Tuesday). I'll
"mutex" any samples I'm working on; i.e. make a note on the wiki page
when I'm analyzing a sample so no-one wastes time duplicating my work.

Thanks all for contributions and assistance!

-Leif