[uf-new] Microformats archival of non-HTML files? (was: Receipt microformat)

Rob Manson roBman at MobileOnlineBusiness.com.au
Mon Jul 23 16:23:23 PDT 2007

Hi Manu, Leif (and all),

I've fixed up the links to the receipts...I just had a type in the
domain 8/

And while I'm more than happy to store these indefinitely, I do agree
with the point about permanent storage.

I've also raised a similar issue relating to open source code
contributions:
http://microformats.org/wiki/code-issues

Rob