[uf-new] Sound Optimization for haudio

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Fri Jun 1 05:30:57 PDT 2007

Hello All

Can Anyone explain to me how to use the "sound" optimization in hcard
from what I can gather from

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2426 section 3.6.6 SOUND Type Definition
I quote...

   Type purpose: To specify a digital sound content information that
   annotates some aspect of the vCard. By default this type is used to
   specify the proper pronunciation of the name type value of the vCard.

...so you know where I am going with this I think It may be a useful
addition to hAudio so we can point out which part of a hAudio is the
title of an album and which part is a track, an example borrowed from
joes on the list:

 <h1 class="vcard">

<h2 class="fn">Disc: 1</h2>
<ol>
</ol>
<h2  class="fn">Disc: 2</h2>
<ol>
</ol>

Can we use the sound optimization in a class or does it have to have a
type attribute type-sound?

I have used the "org" optimization because bands can be organizations
and it helps determine the artist from the title?.

Notice I have nested multiple hAudios in a single hAudio to imply that
this is a Playlist

Guidance help please or again just tell me its not possible ;)

-Martin-