[uf-new] title vs. summary (was: Third attempt at hAudio)

Andy Mabbett andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk
Fri Jun 8 17:04:08 PDT 2007

In message <1181336224.12603.106.camel at localhost.localdomain>, Martin
McEvoy <martin at weborganics.co.uk> writes

>You can enhance this further if you want to create extra meaning to one
>of our hAudio's by using a bit of POSH

 ><dfn>Blonde on Blonde</dfn>

If you were approaching this bottom (POSH) up, rather than top
(microformat) down, you would NEVER call that a summary; you would call
it "title", or "record" or "album-name", or something like that.

When did you last walk into a shop and say something like "do you have a
Bob Dylan CD? I can't recall the *summary*, but it was something like
"Blood on the Macs"?

--
Andy Mabbett