[uf-new] Book Review microformat - new or how to extend hreview

Benjamin Melançon pwgdarchive at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 15:12:02 PST 2007

I haven't found an hreview in existence that uses any author tag, let
alone publisher, copyright, isbn, number of pages etc.

If I tag my number of pages as: class="pages"
And someone else tags it as: class="numpages"

The goal of a standard fails, same for every other tag (copyright or
date or pubdate?).  Am I missing something fundamental?

Here's one place where I know book reviews are living in the real
world - http://dwlt.net/archives/2006/11/28/TheStarbucksExperience -
but the tags don't go beyond purchase, description, rating...  Even
type, at least an already existing tag, is given as "product" rather
than "book".

How could a web search reliably find book reviews of books by a given author?

Thanks for patience and explanation,

ben  ::  http://AgaricDesign.com  :  http://pwgd.org