[uf-new] Microformats for Music, Video and Images discussion with Firefox folks

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Thu Mar 29 11:05:07 PST 2007

Just a quick note to mention that we've started a formal discussion with
the Firefox folks about the potential for Microformat integration for
music, video and images. It is very high-level and focused on
brainstorming, but some of you might be interested:

https://labs.mozilla.com/forum/index.php/topic,33.0.html

Also, the first cut for music example analysis is done:

http://microformats.org/wiki/media-info-examples#Analysis_of_Music_Sites

We'll be focusing on television, video and film next... If you want to
help out, please add links to your favorite online TV, video or film
sites here:

http://microformats.org/wiki/media-info-examples#Video

Manu Sporny
Digital Bazaar, Inc.