[uf-new] First draft of hAudio proposal

James Craig jcraig at apple.com
Tue May 1 18:39:33 PDT 2007

Manu Sporny wrote:

> James Craig wrote:
>> Manu Sporny wrote:
>>
>>> We need feedback on the hAudio Microformat proposal.
>>> http://microformats.org/wiki/audio-info-proposal
>>
>> As an accessibility note, the following links use the same link
>> text to
>> different URLs.
>
> That text was taken directly from the BBC Today website. It is a
> real-world example. I agree with you completely, but they seem to
> be lax
> in their accessibility requirements.

I think it's more a matter of just being uninformed. The developer
probably just didn't know any better. That's why I suggested the
change. Any examples of code should be ideal scenarios and caveats
(like adding the title or using different link text) should have the
reason noted so that new users will also be informed. Agreed?

James