[uf-new] First draft of hAudio proposal

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Wed May 2 03:35:11 PDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-05-02 at 11:10 +0100, Frances Berriman wrote:
> On 02/05/07, Martin McEvoy <martin at weborganics.co.uk> wrote:
> >  <ol class="collection">
> >     <li>
> >     </li>
> >     <li>
> >     </li>
> >     <li>
> >     </li>
> >  </ol>
>
> It'd be a bit lighter with the "item" on each li in this example, eh?  :)

yes I agree but to be honest i had difficulty with it at first just
trying to be er.. meaningful

it works without span class="item" the fact that we are using ordered
list's says that ol is the parent li is a child says it all anyway.

If you remove all the hAudio stuff though you will see what i'm trying
to do

<ol class="collection">
</ol>

collection is your ordered group
item is your content description

It will fit into all collections and its very simple.