[uf-new] hAudio 'acquire' re-naming (Microformats should use nouns for properties)

Brad Hafichuk brad.hafichuk at gmail.com
Tue May 8 08:22:46 PDT 2007

Hey All! This is my first posting to this group, so please let me know if
I'm overstepping my bounds.

I realize that the audio-info-proposal is still being flushed out, but the
description of Aquire clearly states that this is the full-version of the
audio recording. I'm making an assumption that consensus have been reached
on this. Using "full-version" seems to make the most sense as it's the least
ambiguous term. There also seems to be a stronger correlation between using
"sample" and "full-version" than with any other set of terms.

As a runner-up, "source" seems to be acceptable, as we're used to using
"src" for image (and embeded) media.

Cheers,
Brad