[uf-new] hAudio Examples (was: hAudio Specification Page is published)

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Sat Nov 3 18:56:23 PST 2007

On Sun, 2007-11-04 at 02:06 +0000, Martin McEvoy wrote:
> On Sun, 2007-11-04 at 01:34 +0000, Ben Ward wrote:
> > On 3 Nov 2007, at 15:42, Manu Sporny wrote:
> > > The hAudio Draft Specification has a new home:
> > >
> > > http://microformats.org/wiki/haudio
> >
> > I've been through and edited the examples to fix issues with
> > validation and incorrect closing tags.
> >
> > I have the following issues with them:
> >
> > • class="price" should not include mark-up from a currency proposal.
> > It could endorse, promote and spread use of mark-up that is later
> > discarded as sub-optimal. I don't think the hAudio spec should
> > advocate use of an unfinished microformat at all.

> > at the moment.
>
> Much Like the hListing proposal
> http://microformats.org/wiki/hlisting-proposal#Simple_Listing
>
> Agreed

In principal

although I am unsure of when the proposal adopted the use of
class="price" as It was previously agreed that we use the currency
proposal
http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-new/2007-June/000563.html

Although I am not sure if the proposal has changed since then

Maybe someone can point out when?

Thanks

Martin