[uf-new] [hAudio] fn _or_ album

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Sun Nov 4 02:16:50 PST 2007

Good Morning Julian

On Sun, 2007-11-04 at 09:28 +0000, Julian Stahnke wrote:

> >> No, that’d be a track.
> >

> > That would be an audio recording.  It may be a track, or an album,
> > or something else entirely, but there's not enough information in
> > the markup to determine anything more than it's an audio recording.
>
> Oops, sorry. But why could it be an album, wouldn’t it need to be ‘fn
> album’ then?

This is whats confusing about the whole "fn album" proposal

"fn album", means album
"album", means album
"fn" means the name of the haudio object... which could be and album?

three ways of saying the SAME thing, looks like bashing it with a hammer
and making it fit to me... not very microformaty at all!

Thanks

Martin