[uf-new] hAudio for Operator updated

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Thu Nov 8 12:14:35 PST 2007

On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 22:28 -0500, Manu Sporny wrote:
> The hAudio plug-in for Operator has been updated to match the current
> hAudio specification:
>
> http://microformats.org/wiki/haudio
>
> An updated version of Operator and the hAudio plug-in can be downloaded
> from the Digital Bazaar wiki:
>
> http://wiki.digitalbazaar.com/en/Firefox_Operator_Extensions
>
> Once installed, you can see Operator+hAudio in action here (and any of
> the over 88,500+ albums on Bitmunk):
>
> http://www.bitmunk.com/view/media/2217341

Thanks Manu Couldn't get it to work on FF2 seemed to be something to do
with the RDFa hAudio stuff :(
Anyway, I hacked the script and removed all the RDFa specific script and
for cleanliness, also removed any proprietary linking stuff the stripped
version can be found here:
http://darkstarserver.co.uk/scripts/haudio.js

also being a little Impatient (you know me) I hacked together a
haudio-item script, based on the original haudio script, with extra
actions such as bookmarking the Item with Firefox. The good thing about
the item script is that It hooks hReview, and hListing Items too.
the script can be downloaded from here:
http://darkstarserver.co.uk/scripts/haudio-item.js

the intresting thing is it works without relying on the hAudio script
being installed so good thing eh?

Thanks

Have Fun

Martin