[uf-new] Bank Account numbers

Thom Shannon thom at glow-internet.com
Thu Nov 29 16:29:00 PST 2007

> You are right if you look at personal banking accounts, but companies,
> especially webshops often publish their account details:
> http://neckermann.de/hilfe/impressum/index.mb1?mb_f020_id=3HKDzVFKivYHBEmqMNF2l-DWPDaHQHW9&ne_cl_area=Topframe
> http://www.amazon.de/gp/help/seller/shipping.html?ie=UTF8&seller=A11MRI5N4LBZ82#policies
> etc

Those are the sort of use cases I'm thinking of. Organisations publish
their account numbers to help people pay them, or donate. Individuals
share their accounts numbers amongst themselves, via email or in other
ways. I might want to share my account number with my friends via my
Facebook profle.

Ideally you'd want to act on the data and have it load up your internet
banking, ready to enter the amount and process the transaction.