[uf-new] hAudio/table incompatibility

Scott Reynen scott at makedatamakesense.com
Sat Oct 6 16:24:52 PDT 2007

On Oct 6, 2007, at 4:54 PM, Manu Sporny wrote:

> PODCAST is disputed by Martin and since I'm the only person that is
> backing it based on the examples, it will probably be dropped unless
> somebody else wants to see the ability to mark up PODCASTs via hAudio.

That's assuming those who don't want a podcast class don't want to be
able to markup podcasts, which in my case is a false assumption.  I
don't want a podcast class because I think we can markup podcasts
without it.  Specifically, hAtom + hAudio = a podcast.  If you see
something missing there, please clarify what exactly.

--
Scott Reynen
MakeDataMakeSense.com