[uf-new] hAudio position and description properties

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Mon Oct 8 08:22:05 PDT 2007

Martin McEvoy wrote:
> I found No evidence of Position as far as podcasting is concerned
> although all the examples make a reference to episode I am not sure that
> this is the same thing

I treated podcast episode number as a POSITION because it was something
that denoted an order, other than release date, for an audio recording.

> I think you should have notified all the active participants in hAudio
> BEFORE you made any changes to OUR proposition.

I was merely attempting to bring the hAudio specification up-to-date
with the issues page and the discussion. It no longer reflected the
issues page nor the discussion that was happening on the mailing list,
so I updated the audio-info-proposal page to reflect, what I thought,
was the current thinking on hAudio. That is all, there were and still
are no sinister motives behind those edits other than attempting to move
the format forward.