[uf-new] item property (was: hAudio: audio-title/album-title vs. recording/album)

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Sat Oct 13 17:09:47 PDT 2007

On 10/13/07 5:03 PM, "Tantek Çelik" <tantek at cs.stanford.edu> wrote:

>> The hReview spec is unhelpful in this regard, specifying it thus:
>>
>>       item info. required. fn (url || photo ) | hCard (for person or
>>       business) | hCalendar (for event)
>>
>> where "item" is in CODE tags but "info." is not, and is not explained.
>
> What help were you expecting?  Perhaps I can add it either in the
> specification or in a tutorial / authoring page.

Upon re-reading my first question "... expecting?" I can see how it could be
interpreted as rhetorical impatience - which is not the intent at all.

I am actually interested in understanding what precise concepts you were
expecting to see documented but didn't find so that we may improve the
documentation both of hReview and in general in specifications.

Apologies for the reply to my own message but I wanted to make sure the tone
was not misunderstood.

Thanks,

Tantek