[uf-new] item property (was: hAudio: audio-title/album-title vs. recording/album)

Justin Maxwell soc at code404.com
Sun Oct 14 11:21:50 PDT 2007

On Oct 14, 2007, at 11:12 AM, Martin McEvoy wrote:

> A container for another hAudio item. Used in conjunction with
> album-title.
>
>  [snip]
>       * hAudio MAY have one or more tracks, but MUST have album-title
>         defined. If album-title is not defined, track cannot be
> defined.

Sorry to be jumping in late here, but I'm afraid this poses a problem
with self-titled albums, of which there are many in existence.
Unless the implementer is forced to input "S/T" or "self-titled" as
album-name, which is still incorrect because that's not what the
creator has named the album, the model fails.

Thanks,
Justin