[uf-new] Recipe: Additional Recipe Examples.

Frances Berriman fberriman at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 02:31:03 PDT 2007

On 26/10/2007, holly <hollym at dls.net> wrote:
> I was reading over the archives and noticed a request wrt additional
> recipe examples.
>
> I may have a few additional examples to add and also a possible other
> sub-section for examples, but would like to run that by this list first.

Great  :)

> Currently, the recipe-examples page [1] has:
>
> 3 Recipes Examples
>     3.1 Individuals
>     3.2 Services
>

> At any rate, it may be a good idea to see how these applications render
> recipes from various sources or what formats the applications use.

Yeah - I've no problems with sectioning off those recipes that are
marked up in a specific way ready to be consumed by a particular bit
of software.  Pop them under the heading of "applications" or some
such and we should make sure that the application they're written for
is listed under the recipe-formats page (where there's a few links to
examples of recipes published on the web for those apps).

http://microformats.org/wiki/recipe-formats

--
Frances Berriman
http://fberriman.com