[uf-new] hAudio case study

Frances Berriman fberriman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 04:47:06 PDT 2007

On 07/09/2007, Manu Sporny <msporny at digitalbazaar.com> wrote:
> Here's some weekend reading for those that are interested. :)
>
> We've documented our experience with the Microformats community, the W3C
> RDFa task force, the Microformat creation process, and the current
> status of hAudio in a case study:
>
> http://wiki.digitalbazaar.com/en/haudio-case-study
>
> I'd be interested to hear feedback and suggestions as this case study
> will probably be incorporated/linked-to in a W3C document (the RDFa
> Primer, most likely) at some point in the near future.

That's a thoroughly interesting read.  Thanks for creating this - I
imagine it will be valuable as a primer for those interested in
creating some type of microformat (or wondering if microformats are
indeed for them) and maybe how the process works.

Talking of... I note that one of your encountered problems was with
the process itself.  Was it just the shifting/vague targets that were
the main problem, or do you have others?  Any extra feedback would be
great, since it would be a good thing to work towards a really solid
set of guidelines that we can hopefully make as simple to understand
as possible and easy to stick to.  As you say... we're in new
territory to some degree, so all feedback is helpful.

--
Frances Berriman
http://fberriman.com