[uf-new] Finishing Currency (was: Recipe)

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Fri Sep 28 07:20:13 PDT 2007

Andy Mabbett wrote:
> I think we could, if we put our collective mines to it, have first-draft
> currency (even if only for current, decimal currencies) and measurement
> (even if only for metric values) microformat in a few weeks (and, again,
> doing so before Firefox 3 goes live would be A Good Thing [TM]). Surely
> no-one can deny the evidence that such data is widely published?

Yes! Please finish currency first... I would be happy to help get it
finalized... it's one of the things that is holding up hAudio.

There only seems to be one issue with the current proposal:

http://microformats.org/wiki/currency-issues#Problem

It would be great if we could get that finalized and resolved in the
next week or two.