[uf-new] Recipe status

Thomas Yde thomasyde at yahoo.dk
Tue Apr 22 10:45:41 PDT 2008

Thomas Yde wrote:

> BTW, in your example, wouldn't it be easier to just include the
> 'hmeasure' class in the <li> like this:

Oops! I now see that you did exacly that in your first example so
that must be a "yes" :) Just forget about it...

Looking at the recipe-examples (http://microformats.org/wiki/recipe-
examples), I realise that we should have properties for "number of
servings" (class name "servings"?) and preparation time (class name
"preparation-time"?). In a previous mailing-list discussion (http://
microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-new/2007-September/
000864.html), the consensus was that they should be included.

-Thomas