[uf-new] Recipe status

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 05:47:39 PDT 2008

2008/4/26 Thomas Yde <thomasyde at yahoo.dk>:
>  What if I want to make an hAtom entry containing a recipe with a different
> title and summay, e.g.;

>         <h1 class="entry-title">Blog post title</h1>
>                 <h2 class="entry-title">Recipe title</h2>
>
>  How would an hAtom agent handle this?

Properties that are singular (can only occur once) take only the first
instance. So in this example, the hEntry will find the title and
summary of the Blog post and ignore any subsequent instances. the
recipe will only find it's children of the recipe summary/title. In
this example, nothing more needs to be done to parse the information
correctly.

Any specific parsing type questions should be directed to the dev-list

-brian

--
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk