[uf-new] hAudio Issue Duration

Martin McEvoy martin at weborganics.co.uk
Tue Aug 5 06:21:42 PDT 2008

Hello Guillaume....

Guillaume P. Lebleu wrote:
> I suggest the following alternative to the current abbr/ISO option
> (I'm saying alternative, because it would only be an additional option
> to those who don't want to use the abbr/ISO option, which would still
> be supported):

> class="seconds">42</span></span>
Yes I think somewhere in the past this was discussed, although it makes
sense to do as you say but... Microformats tend to be nouns not plurals
as your example above,  consider this

class="seconds">1</span></span>

doesnt make sense, so in order to accept that we can mark up both 1
Minute 42 Minutes we would have to accept two microformats for one
property. your Thought is Good however,  how about...

Looks a bit strange But it is expressing duration in ISO 8601 format .
PT1H3M42S

Thanks

Martin McEvoy