[uf-new] Dublin Core (was: hAudio FN or Title)

Ed Summers ehs at pobox.com
Mon Feb 4 10:50:14 PST 2008

On Feb 4, 2008 7:56 AM, Andy Mabbett <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:
> Given the negative, almost hostile, response to the idea here, I wonder if
> it might be better discussed in a DC forum?

The DC folks actually have regular and open online meetings [1] and
discussion lists where you can ask questions about accepted ways of
expressing DC in HTML, XML, RDF, etc.

If I'm remembering right the DC Architecture Forum is currently
finalizing recommendations on expressing DC in HTML...and they are
actively looking for participation and input.

I've definitely seen lots of RDFa and DC examples in the latest RDFa Primer [2].
//Ed

[1] http://dublincore.org/architecturewiki/
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-rdfa-primer/