[uf-new] PROPOSAL: Replace hAudio FN with TITLE

Manu Sporny msporny at digitalbazaar.com
Fri Feb 8 10:04:06 PST 2008

Manu Sporny wrote:
> If you are in support of this proposal, please speak up, even if it is a
> "+1". If you are opposed to this proposal, please let us know the
> reasoning to your opposition.

Someone has e-mailed me asking that I clarify this last bit. It should
have probably read:

"""
If you are in support of this proposal, please speak up, even if it is a
"+1 for the reasons you listed in the proposal". If you are opposed to
this proposal, please speak up, even if it is a "-1 for the reasons you
listed in the proposal". If you have any other thoughts on the issue
that have not been expressed in the discussion thread, please do a "+/-
1" and add the reasoning for your support or opposition.
"""

I feel that the above paragraph is more or less implied for all
proposals, since that is what this community is all about, but it seems
that one person doesn't think that is the case. To be fair to that
person, and any others that thought I was asking something that was
unfair to ask, the above paragraph states what I intended more clearly.